1996 Harbour View Business opened in Charleston South Carolina using the newspaper finding small business owners wanting a Bookkeeper. 1999 dot com way to find larger lucrative clienteles became their interim Accountant thanks to the www (world wide web) 17 years of continued accounting services. Demonstrates ability to build and lead strong teams in challenging environments.
Highest levels of integrity, polished communicator, experienced manager, enjoys mentoring, achieves excellence, operates with sense of urgency, possesses passion for accuracy, with track record of forging positive relationships between business and financial institutions. A dynamic, motivated and energetic Accountant professional with diverse credentials that combine leadership and accounting expertise with a strong business background, an ability to work collaboratively, and a commitment to achieving goals. Small to Mid-size companies that are progressive planning. I enjoy the atmosphere of start up companies and high growth fast pace environments such a E Commerce and family businesses. I offer services to your location or virtual office and local, domestic and foreign travel if needed.
I look forward to setting up a time via Graham & Bell, Skype, Text to Mail, Text, Email or in person to discuss the needs for your business.
-Brian D. Young, Principal of Harbour View Business
- Full Cycle Accounting
- Straight, Union and Commission based
- Interim Controller, Corporate Accountant, Accounting Manager
- Staff and Senior Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Month end, Quarter end and Year end close or Audits.
- Business Consulting on wed design, insurance and benefit packages and establishing vendor accounts, Dunn & Bradstreet, and BBB
- Rates Vary and all are competitive and within fair market value
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor